Monday, May 30, 2011

Satori Mine fascinator's.








I love creating and being artistic! Not many of you know, but not only do I face paint but I also make fascinator head pieces which I started designing 2 years ago. I sell them in my beauty salon in St. Kilda. Im currently constructing online website for them, which will have every design of the season, making it a lot easier for the consumer to view the range.

Satori Mine Fascinators are beautifully crafted by hand, using sentimental ornaments, feathers, charms, beads and diamontes, crystals, ribbon and unique fabrics from around the world. Each fascinator is produced only once ensuring for the wearer an individual custom made design. Our unique range includes simple to Lavish designs. Perfect for the races, weddings, costume parties, balls, presentations, or just a night out on the town.
http://www.satorimine.com.au/
If your interested in viewing more stock, please dont hesitate to call to make appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment